Have I got a deal for you.
I’ve had a lot of TV series DVD sets come in recently, and historically speaking, these have been difficult to move through my store. So I want to see if any of y’all want them.
I’m never going to do a tip jar, and blog ads seem to carry a similar taint of beggary about them. Trying to sell stuff to y’all is as close as I’m gonna get to that.
These DVD sets are complete and in good condition, except some are missing the outer sleeves where noted.
Here’s what I’ve got:
- Star Trek TOS, Season One in the yeller plastic box. This goes for $63 new at Amazon. Yours for $45 shipped.
- Stargate SG-1: Seasons 1-2 and 4-8. No, I do not have season 3. I don’t know why that didn’t get traded in, but there you go. These retail for $40 new at Amazon, yours for $30 shipped, each.
- Charmed, Season One. C’mon, they’re hot. $35 new at Amazon, yours for $25 shipped.
- Law ‘n Order SVU 5th season. $45 new at Amazon, missing outer sleeve. Do I hear $35 shipped?
- Lawn Order Criminal Intent, 3rd season. $40 new, also missing outer sleeve. $30 shipped.
- Finally, Married With Children, 2nd season. $32 new, yours for a mere $25 shipped. Also missing outer sleeve.
Terms: You may pay with a USPS money order, or a personal check. Paypal sucks, and my credit card agreement does not permit me to take cards over the phone. Personal checks will be held for 7 working days. Money orders will ship immediately. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail, with delivery confirmation and insurance.
If you’re interested in a lot of them, we can also talk trade on a S&W 22A or Browning Buckmark or similar .22LR autopistol. Or I can kick in a few bucks for your Glock 17 or 19, SIG 226 or a KBI PJK-9HP High Power clone, S&W K or J frames with no locks… whatcha got?
Please email me with any inquiries or questions.