Being critically short of crazy-ass customer stories, I’m always up for a game of meme tag!
Today’s game is: “Five off the wall, strange, unusual or just little-known facts about yourself.”
Hey, I’ve done this one already, before I was cool enough for someone else to ask!
But I shall dredge up five more:
- Despite owning a movie and game store, I don’t watch a lot of movies. You mean I have to sit there for two hours and passively asorb someone elses imagination? Crazy!
- I share LawDog’s selective fear of heights. As long as I’m in an aircraft, I’m fine. But if my feet are on something solid, peering over the railing freaks me the hell out. Visiting the New River Gorge in particular was a knee-knocking experience.
- I never went to any of my high school’s proms.
- While I am 6’7″ in bare feet, I am simply incapable of dribbling a basketball. I can go maybe three bounces before getting out of sequence.
- I do not suffer from hangovers. I have drunk myself to vomiting, but the next day the worst damage is merely a swollen throat.
As my five victims, I select:
- ColtCCO, don’t quit on us again, damnit!
- Mr Chizumatic, even though I know he’s too cool to do it.
- My friend the Unix-Jedi
- My Paw
- The untrustworthy reprobate in charge of Unforgiving Minute
Now you’re it!